Experience:2 – 3 years of Experience.
User-Facing, React.JS, Wire-frames, Web-capable Devices, Browsers, Data Structure Libraries, RESTful APIs, Babel, Webpack, NPM
Roles and Responsibilities:
Developing new User-Facing features using React.JS
Building reusable Components and Front-end Libraries for Future use
Translating Designs and Wire-frames into high Quality Code.
* Optimizing Components for maximum performance across a vast array of Web-capable Devices & Browsers.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
* Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
* Experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as
* Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
* Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
* Experience in angular JS is added value
* Familiarity with Newer Specifications of EcmaScript
Experience with Data Structure Libraries.
Knowledge of Isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of Modern Authorization Mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web-pack, NPM, etc.
Familiarity with Modern front-end build Pipelines & Tools
A knack for Bench-marking and Optimization
Familiarity with Code versioning Tools such as Git, SVN & Mercurial.