Experience working on integration projects.
*Experience in working as responsible team member in the Middleware team.
*Detailed knowledge and experience of all aspects of the software development lifecycle. *Technical solution with right Incident & SLA Management
*Requirement Analysis *Partner Set up and Unit testing
*Integrations testing *Supporting Business Testing
*Peer Code Reviews
*Go-live preparation in consultation with bpms, business owners and partners/customers
*Go-live support/Hyper care support
*Setup, Documentation and handover
*Root cause analysis
*Weekly project meeting
*Service Improvement planning and execution
* web Methods Integration, web Services, Java, Strong Integration Skill.
* An overall 3+ years of relevant experience.
* Development experience using Software AGs web Methods Developer and web Methods flow language.
* Knowledge on the Trading Network Server.
* Knowledge on different Adapter configuration.
* Working experience on Enterprise Server and cluster environment. * Strong administration and development skills using MWS and Trading Networks.
* Extensive know how about standard B2B messages exchange like invoices, orders, delivery notes with edifact, RosettaNet, SAP-XML
* Extensive Business Process Know how about integration processes (e.g. Order-to-Cash-Process) required
* Demonstrated integration development experience using web services, SAP RFCs, web services and XML documents.
* Knowledge of MS SQL Server, and/or Oracle relational databases configuration.
*Working experience with Deployed
*Working experience with any version control
*Eclipse Designer knowledge
*Good presentation skills and should be able to guide Team
*Good analytical/probing skills
*Good interviewing skills
*Good communication Skills
*Meeting etiquettes and e-mail etiquettes
*Excellent communication, client handling capabilities.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 132,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries.